In this four session class, students will receive 4 hours of online instruction, learning top down yoked construction, short rows, color work, and an i-cord bind off.
- Cast on
- Bind off
- Follow a pattern
- Work stranded color work comfortably
- MC: 3 (3, 4, 4, 5, 6, 7) skeins and CC: 2 (3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 4) of Quaint Acres Blended Harvest in the colors of your choosing.
- Bust sizes available: 36.5 (41.25, 45.75, 50.25, 54.75, 59.5, 62.75)“
- 32" US size 6 and 4 needle (or size needed to obtain gauge)
- Koivua by Caitlin Hunter
- Supplies available for purchase at the shop
- Gauge swatch and work the ribbing. We'll start short rows in class
Once you have signed up for the class and purchased your materials, you will be on the list to be sent a code for the zoom meetings as well as any other pertinent information on the day prior to your first session. Each session is held virtually. Recordings will be posted on the group facebook page where participants are encouraged to share photos and ask questions.