In this two session class, students will receive 2 hours of online instruction being guided through cables, hat decreases, and pompom making by hand.
- Work in the round.
- Read a pattern
- Magic Loop or work a small circumference using your preferred method
- 2 skeins of each of your Drizzle and Chickadee in the colors of your choice.
- 16" size US size 4 and 6 needle or size needed to obtain gauge
- Supplies available for purchase online or at the shop
- BRIM Using the smaller needle and both yarns held together, CO 100 sts with the Twisted German Cast On. Feel free to substitute Long Tail Cast on, if you prefer it. Place a BOR marker and join to work in the round, taking care not to twist the sts. Ribbing Pattern: *K2, p2; rep from * to end of rnd. Cont in the est. ribbing pattern until the brim measures 3”/7.5 cm from the CO edge.
Once you have signed up for the class and purchased your materials, you will be sent a code for the zoom meetings as well as any other pertinent information. Each session is held virtually. Additional videos will be posted on the group facebook page where participants are encouraged to share photos.