In this four session class, students will receive 5 hours of online instruction being guided through top down raglan shaping, picking up sts, color work in the round, and dealing with extra long knitted floats. (I'm sorry to say this sweater doesn't come in children's sizes, but I would be happy to discuss the math needed to modify this during one of our sessions.)
- Work in the round.
- Bind off
- Read a pattern
- Magic Loop or work a small circumference using your preferred method
- 3(3,4,4,5,5,6,7) MC and 1(1,1,1,1,2,2,2) CC of Harrisville Nightshades and Daylights in the colors of your choice. Available sizes are: 30.5”, 35”, 39.25”, 43.5”, 48”, 52.5”, 57”, 61”
- 32" size US size 4 needle or size needed to obtain gauge
- Supplies available for purchase online or at the shop
- Alaska Sweater by Camille Descoteaux
Once you have signed up for the class and purchased your materials, you will be sent a code for the zoom meetings as well as any other pertinent information. Each session is held virtually. Additional videos will be posted on the group facebook page where participants are encouraged to share photos.