In this one session class, we'll be working on an awesome fair isle hat. There is pre work for this class, so make sure you stop by the shop to get your materials before the class begins.
- Cast on
- Bind off
- Knit and purl
- Knit in the round
- 2 Skeins of Shepherd’s Wool in the color of your choice
- black and white yarn will be provided for the sheep at no additional charge
- 1 16" size US 6 needle, and 1 16" US 7 needle
- tapestry needle
- stitch markers
- Supplies available for purchase at the shop
- Cast on 96 stitches in base color, work in k2 p2 rib for 25 rounds.